Monday, February 1, 2010

Seeding Stress (Stessfilmeupis toinsanitius)

Here it is again, the greenhouse days, the planning, the ordering, the spending of obscene amounnts of money. Savings gone, loans rapidly being depleted, no inflow only outflow. Will everything arrive in time?, Is my tractor going to make it another year? What about my piece of crap truck that I've put way more money into fixing up than what I bought it for? Where is my labor going to come from and and how are they going to perform for me? What about any one of the three pumps that I am reliant on for irrigation? or the three different landowners that I have to deal with that I lease from. These are the days of worry no doubt about it. Once everything is up and running and plants are in the ground and growing and selling begin it starts to level out and the brain can settle into a routine of sorts again. But right now Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment